- Your time does not come because you deserve it.
-Time gives you access to things that you can not fathom on your own.
-When it is your time it does not matter the matter.
- Some of you think the enemy is fighting you. The enemy is not fighting you but fighting your time.
- He knows that once he stops your time you will be everywhere but nowhere and try all thigs yet nothing works out.
- In Ecclesiastes 9:11 Solomon was saying I compared the spiritual to the natural. Meaning that God is not responsible for someone’s poverty.
- There is a chance and a time to be what God wants you to be.
- Do not see some things happening in your life as things happening, see them as time unfolding.
- Ecclesiastes 3:1
- A season is subject to a year. The year is not subject to the season. In order to win a year you need to win a season. Example…there are four seasons in a year for us in SA not vice-versa.
- A season determines your attitude. It changes you, your attitude and your approach.
- Every season requires a new you, new attitude and new approach.
- You need to understand which season it is of your life. Eg if you approach winter with a mindset of summer you are in trouble.
- To conquer a month you must conquer a week. To conquer a week you mist conquer a day. Hence David says this is the day the Lord has made.
- Your time is in your season.
- If you do not understand your season you will miss your time.
- You can’t always be disappointed, always complaining, always murmuring. It is either you missed your time, or you did not recognise that you missed your time.
-Ignorance is what the enemy uses to keep believers in one place.
- Ignorance is in 3 dimensions:
- Being misinformed
- Being uninformed
- Rejecting knowledge
- Joel 2: 24-26
-God creates a moment in time. You must seize the moment.
“Some of us come into your life like keys.”
“When you have seen me you have seen your destiny helper.”